Pressel stood back in the fairway watching Brittany Lang and Brittany Lincicome close out the first point in the matches up on the green in front of her. Pressel applauded her teammates, then stuffed her iron shot to 3 feet, drawing more roars around the 14th hole.
When Wie nearly holed her bunker shot at the 14th, fans started singinging "Wieeeeeee . . . Wieeeeeeee."
One fan shouted "Wie to go."
Pressel holed her 3-footer for birdie to win her fourball team's third consecutive hole. The Wie-Pressel team just went birdie-birdie to go 1 up with two terrific iron shots on back-to-back holes. They're enjoying a huge momentum shift.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Rd. 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA Champ. win
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots