Tee times moved up at Bridgestone due to weather
- By Jason Sobel
- Aug 4, 2012 7:13 PM ET
AKRON, Ohio – With potential inclement weather forcing WGC-Bridgestone Invitational officials to move up final-round tee times and play in threesomes, the last group on Sunday will tee off at 10 a.m. ET.
Current leader Jim Furyk will be featured in the last group alongside Louis Oosthuizen and Keegan Bradley. Fellow contenders Rory McIlroy, Steve Stricker and Bo Van Pelt will tee off together 10 minutes earlier.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae