Tee times moved up at Bridgestone due to weather
- By Jason Sobel
- Aug 4, 2012 7:13 PM ET
AKRON, Ohio – With potential inclement weather forcing WGC-Bridgestone Invitational officials to move up final-round tee times and play in threesomes, the last group on Sunday will tee off at 10 a.m. ET.
Current leader Jim Furyk will be featured in the last group alongside Louis Oosthuizen and Keegan Bradley. Fellow contenders Rory McIlroy, Steve Stricker and Bo Van Pelt will tee off together 10 minutes earlier.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots