CARMEL, Ind. – Overnight storms that brought 2.94 inches of rain at Crooked Stick prompted the PGA Tour to push back Saturday’s tee times an hour at the BMW Championship.
The first groups are scheduled to tee off at noon ET and the leaders at 2:01 p.m.
Threesomes are off on the first and 10th tees with lift, clean and place in effect for the third consecutive round. Cooler temperatures have moved into the region with a high temperature of 70 degrees forecast for Saturday. Winds are forecast to blow between 10-15 mph from the northwest with gusts to 25 mph.
NBC’s coverage is still planned to begin at noon with Golf Channel coverage beginning at 3:30 p.m. and going until play concludes. PGA Tour officials expect the final pairing to finish about 7 p.m.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots