ATLANTA - Geoff Ogilvy and Y.E. Yang teed off first on Saturday, shot 64 and 66, respectively, and finished their rounds in 3 hours, 20 minutes.
"That's the pace we should play golf," Ogilvy said.
Sadly, not all of Ogilvy's stablemates subscribe to the same philosophy. Hunter Mahan and Marc Leishman teed off 10 minutes behind Ogilvy and finished more than 45 minutes behind the speedy twosome.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae