We also discovered another reason to like Stewart Cink, as if there wasn’t already enough to endear one to the game’s most dedicated Twitterer, who "tweeted" a photo of his exercise bike at the gym late afternoon Wednesday.
According to reports, on Tuesday, Cink picked up the tab for everyone who was eating lunch in the dining area at the time. The only thing missing were sips from the Claret Jug for the assembled loopers. Maybe next time.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots