We also discovered another reason to like Stewart Cink, as if there wasn’t already enough to endear one to the game’s most dedicated Twitterer, who "tweeted" a photo of his exercise bike at the gym late afternoon Wednesday.
According to reports, on Tuesday, Cink picked up the tab for everyone who was eating lunch in the dining area at the time. The only thing missing were sips from the Claret Jug for the assembled loopers. Maybe next time.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path