With three spots available for the 2011 LGPA finale, Inkster, Gulbis and Recari were the only players in the Ochoa field not yet qualified.
All three players committed to the tournament. A half-dozen of the 66 players who qualified for the Titleholders, however, did not.
Several Asian-born players, wary of flying to Orlando, Fla., for one event, have decided not to play. Notably, Jiyai Shin, U.S. Women’s Open champion So Yeon Ryu and Mizuno Classic winner Momoko Ueda will not compete.
- LIVE STREAM: NOW: Watch Big Break Mexico
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae