With three spots available for the 2011 LGPA finale, Inkster, Gulbis and Recari were the only players in the Ochoa field not yet qualified.
All three players committed to the tournament. A half-dozen of the 66 players who qualified for the Titleholders, however, did not.
Several Asian-born players, wary of flying to Orlando, Fla., for one event, have decided not to play. Notably, Jiyai Shin, U.S. Women’s Open champion So Yeon Ryu and Mizuno Classic winner Momoko Ueda will not compete.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on ban: 'Not going to roll over and accept this'
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth