It's not often you witness a man yelling 'caw-caw' at a major championship trophy presentation. Or a caddie trying to hide a club. Or a player enduring an anxiety attack during a round and then goes on to win. But we saw all that and more strange things this season.
In this edition of Top 10 in 2012, we look back on the most bizarre moments of the past 12 months, as determined by a GolfChannel.com vote. (Click here to view or on image below.)
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- F. Molinari leads BMW | McIlroy, McDowell MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots