Tucker Anderson in critical condition after car crash
- By Rex Hoggard
- Sep 8, 2012 1:00 PM ET
Tucker Anderson, the son of PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson, is in critical condition in a Pensacola, Fla., hospital following a car crash early Friday morning.
According to sources close to Anderson, the 18-year-old sustained injuries to his head and back and remains in intensive care.
On Tuesday, Todd Anderson's most high-profile student Brandt Snedeker was named one of Davis Love III's four Ryder Cup captain's picks.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots