The golf world uses Twitter to share news and offer a glimpse into players’ lives and thoughts. In a new daily, GolfTalkCentral feature, we will offer up the best tweets from the past 24 hours.
You can nominate your favorites from the day as well by re-tweeting the best 140-character dispatches with the hashtag #GCTOTD.
The '09 British Open winner may have been on the receiving end of a Freudian slip.
@stewartcink Lady at Masters last week: "Remember me? I was your pall-bearer at a tournament last year." I think she meant "standard bearer." #forebode
For the foodies out there, these next two are for you. First, here's LPGA rookie Jodi Ewart.
@jodiewart Little Caeser's just opened by my house... This could be dangerous..
Next, Sophie Gustafson has a lot to chew on thanks to an ace ahead of the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
What's better than gum? Hawaii.
Clemson alum Kyle Stanley is playing a bit of a home game this week, but that doesn't make him a homebody.
Finally, for all you English majors out there: James Nitties feels your pain.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Senior PGA Championship
- SCORING: Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA Bahamas
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Overton DQ'd for using putting aid | Clark in mix
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots