The golf world uses Twitter to share news and offer a glimpse into players’ lives and thoughts. In a new daily, GolfTalkCentral feature, we will offer up the best tweets from the past 24 hours.
You can nominate your favorites from the day as well by re-tweeting the best 140-character dispatches with the hashtag #GCTOTD.
Stewart Cink is probably often driven places. On Friday, he was the driver.
Now, compare that to Rory McIlroy.
Who had the better day?
RBC Heritage winner Carl Pettersson was made a tad queasy by the latest teen-novel-movie phenomenon.
@petterswede Hunger games a little heavy for my taste. Home to watch champions tour and hopefully forget the last 2 hrs
Pettersson was watching a movie while the field at the Valero Texas Open dealt with thunderstorms.
@WilliamMcGirt Nothing like waiting until lightning strikes on the golf course to blow the horn. #thatwaswaytoocloseforcomfort
Belen Mozo sat down her golf balls for the final round of the LPGA Lotte Championship. They got a bit of an inquisition.
Kelli Kuehne shows a little sibling support to her brother, Hank.
As an only child, I find that beautiful.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots