The golf world uses Twitter to share news and offer A glimpse into players’ lives and thoughts. In a daily GolfTalkCentral feature, we offer up the best tweets from the past 24 hours.
You Can nominate your favorites from the day as well by re-tweeting the best 140-character dispatches with the hashtag #GCTOTD.
Let's start with some great news for Zach Johnson.
@ZachJohnsonPGA Well...my wife, Kim, and I are expecting our 3rd child! Should arrive mid fall! Can't wait. #Godslittleblessings
Can we do something about slow play, please? Paul Casey is dying out there.
@Paul_Casey 5 hours 45 mins to play a round of golf is ridiculous. 25mph winds made it tricky but it's still too long. We need a solution. #penaltyshots
Seems fans loved Luke Donald's rather sporty 1912 attire on Tuesday.
@LukeDonald People loving the outfit from yesterday, might have to go old school now and again. What do you guys think? #Sundayoutfit??
It was pretty sharp. See for yourself.
Meanwhile, Luke's teacher is in town to work with the world No. 2. It's going well.
The boys on the Nationwide Tour are thinking of Jeff Klauk as he recovers from the first of several brain surgeries to help stop epileptic seizures.
There's a reason Gary McCord and David Feherty have such a good friendship. This tweet illustrates their shared mad genius.
Finally, we'll close with Rory McIlroy's bid to out-do Ian Poulter with a childhood picture.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots