The golf world uses Twitter to share news and offer a glimpse into players’ lives and thoughts. Here are the best tweets from the past 24 hours.
You can nominate your favorites from the day as well by re-tweeting the best 140-character dispatches with the hashtag #GCTOTD.
World No. 1 Rory McIlroy has his priorities in order.
A lot of eyes will be on Tiger Woods this week, including those of the 2008 Ryder Cup captain.
@PaulAzinger As an analyst I rarely make a prediction. But tonight I'm making an exception. I believe Tiger will win TPC. #NaySayersBeware
A couple of LPGA players were putting in some work yesterday.
@TheChristinaKim Three hours of putting has made my hands too sore to tweet. Kind of nice to say that. Progress.
After a succesful stint as a guest co-host on "Morning Drive", Paul Goydos is back on the links again recovering from injury.
@PaulGoydosPGA Going to the course for the first time in over 2 months.
On Wednesday at the par-3 17th at the Stadium Course, caddies take to the tee for charity and bragging rights at the island-green hole.
First-timer Simon Dyson enjoyed what he saw.
A couple of caddies were pretty spectacular, too.
And, finally, Lexi Thompson shows off her superpowers.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Garcia's comments hot topic at Crowne Plaza
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson favors bifurcation | Clark won't 'roll over'