The week's two biggest winners now reside next to each other in the Official World Golf Ranking.
Nick Watney, powered by a final-round 61 to win the CIMB Classic by a shot over Robert Garrigus and Bo Van Pelt, moved up six spots to No. 16. Right behind Watney, at No. 17, is Peter Hanson, who moved up from No. 25 with a one-shot victory over Rory McIlroy at the BMW Masters.
On the heels of victory last week in Australia, Van Pelt's runner-up performance at the CIMB Classic moved him up another three positions to No. 23.
Phil Mickelson is on the verge of moving outside the top 20, moving down two spots this week from 17 to 19.
Phil Mickelson wasn’t too pleased with the difficulty of the par-3 third hole, where many players were hitting 3-wood into the green. Read More
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path