The week's two biggest winners now reside next to each other in the Official World Golf Ranking.
Nick Watney, powered by a final-round 61 to win the CIMB Classic by a shot over Robert Garrigus and Bo Van Pelt, moved up six spots to No. 16. Right behind Watney, at No. 17, is Peter Hanson, who moved up from No. 25 with a one-shot victory over Rory McIlroy at the BMW Masters.
On the heels of victory last week in Australia, Van Pelt's runner-up performance at the CIMB Classic moved him up another three positions to No. 23.
Phil Mickelson is on the verge of moving outside the top 20, moving down two spots this week from 17 to 19.
- SCORING: Round 1 BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management