The week's two biggest winners now reside next to each other in the Official World Golf Ranking.
Nick Watney, powered by a final-round 61 to win the CIMB Classic by a shot over Robert Garrigus and Bo Van Pelt, moved up six spots to No. 16. Right behind Watney, at No. 17, is Peter Hanson, who moved up from No. 25 with a one-shot victory over Rory McIlroy at the BMW Masters.
On the heels of victory last week in Australia, Van Pelt's runner-up performance at the CIMB Classic moved him up another three positions to No. 23.
Phil Mickelson is on the verge of moving outside the top 20, moving down two spots this week from 17 to 19.
Phil Mickelson wasn’t too pleased with the difficulty of the par-3 third hole, where many players were hitting 3-wood into the green. Read More
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path