Tiger Woods' 34th birthday is Wednesday.
We aren’t sure where he will be, who he will celebrate with or whether he will even celebrate at all.
But if you were going to get him a gift, what would you get him?
A compass? To find his way back?
A chauffeur? To avoid driving into fire hydrants at night?
Ear plugs? To shut out the jeers that may be coming?
Forgiveness? If you haven’t granted it, will you?
Words of encouragement? And if so, what would they be?
A prayer? If you believe, what would you pray?
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management