Tiger Woods returns to action for the first time since the Masters at the Wells Fargo Championship. He is grouped with Webb Simpson and Geoff Ogilvy. The threesome will go off at 1:25 p.m. ET on Thursday from the first tee. Woods won this event in 2007.
Phil Mickelson, Keegan Bradley and Bill Haas will reprise their sudden-death playoff earlier this season at Riviera in the first two rounds at Quail Hollow Club. The trio will go off the 10th tee at 8 a.m.
Haas emerged victorious in that playoff, draining a 45-foot birdie putt on the second hole of sudden death to win the Northern Trust Open.
Rory McIlroy goes off with David Toms and Jim Furyk at 1:35 p.m. from the first tee on Thursday. Toms and Furyk are also past winners of the event, taking the title in 2003 and 2006, respectively.
On the opposite tee at the same time as McIlroy and company begin, Hunter Mahan, Ben Crane and Martin Laird will start their tournament together. Mahan is the only player on the PGA Tour to record multiple victories this season.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots