Woods playing with Simpson, Stricker at Greenbrier
- By Ryan Ballengee
- Jul 3, 2012 2:18 PM ET
Tiger Woods looks for his fourth PGA Tour win this season and second in a row at The Greenbrier Classic. Woods makes his Greenbrier debut at 8:10 a.m. with Webb Simpson and Steve Stricker.
Defending champion Scott Stallings plays with 2010 winner Stuart Appleby and Phil Mickelson, who missed the cut here last year. They play at 1:20 p.m. from hole No. 1 on Thursday.
A group ahead of them is Dustin Johnson, Johnson Wagner and Bill Haas, a playoff participant from last year. They start at 1:10 p.m.
Brendon de Jonge has finished third and T-4 here the first two years. He's grouped with rookie Seung-yul Noh, who finished T-4 last week at the AT&T National, and Hunter Haas. They tee off at 8:30 a.m. from hole No. 1.
Greenbrier golf pro emeritus Tom Watson will make a rare Tour start. He joins reigning PGA champion Keegan Bradley and Jim Furyk at 8 a.m. from hole No.10.
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae