Woods' wardrobe for the U.S. Open at Olympic Club
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jun 10, 2012 4:40 PM ET
There are only three players on the PGA Tour with multiple wins this season and Tiger Woods happens to be one of them. His resurgence back into the winner’s circle has been laced with fist pumps, chip-ins and full-fledged flair but the biggest fashion statement he could make right now would be notching another major. It remains to be seen what will unfold on Sunday, but in the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at Tiger’s looks for the week.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae