A fresh combination of of GREY GOOSE Vodka, sweetened iced tea, lemonade and aromatic mint leaves.
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 2 parts sweetened iced tea
- 1 part lemonade
- Fresh mint
In a cocktail shaker, add lemonade and fresh mint, and muddle well. Add remaining ingredients and ice, and shake vigorously. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Present with lemon zest and mint.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Rory, G-Mac MC at BMW | No 3-peat for Donald
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots