A fruity twist on our traditional Back Nine, crafted with GREY GOOSE Vodka, sweetened iced tea, lemonade and freshly muddled raspberries.
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 2 parts sweetened iced tea
- 1 part lemonade
- 3-5 fresh raspberries
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add lemonade and raspberries, and muddle well. Add remaining ingredients and ice, and shake vigorously. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Present with lemon zest.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots