The addition of wasabi, dried ginger, soy sauce, sake and GREY GOOSE Le Citron Flavored Vodka make this an exotic variation on the Bloody Mary.
- 1½ parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
- 1 part sake
- 3 parts Asian Mary Mix
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a large tumbler filled with ice, and present with shiso leaves or cilantro leaves.
Asian Mary Mix Recipe:
- 32 oz tomato juice
- 3 tsp wasabi powder
- 3 tsp dried ginger powder
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 3 oz lime juice
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with a tight-fitting lid. Close the pitcher and shake vigorously. Prepare up to four days in advance.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth