The addition of wasabi, dried ginger, soy sauce, sake and GREY GOOSE Le Citron Flavored Vodka make this an exotic variation on the Bloody Mary.
- 1½ parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
- 1 part sake
- 3 parts Asian Mary Mix
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a large tumbler filled with ice, and present with shiso leaves or cilantro leaves.
Asian Mary Mix Recipe:
- 32 oz tomato juice
- 3 tsp wasabi powder
- 3 tsp dried ginger powder
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 3 oz lime juice
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with a tight-fitting lid. Close the pitcher and shake vigorously. Prepare up to four days in advance.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- LIVE STREAM: Senior PGA Championship, Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Grill Room:Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly