This flavorful take on the Bloody Mary owes its delicious taste to GREY GOOSE Vodka, olives, basil and oregano.
- 1½ parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka OR GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 1 part dry sherry
- 3 parts Mediterranean Mary mix
- 2 Tbsp coarse salt and a lemon wedge for rimming
Rub the juicy side of a lemon on the outer edge of a tall glass then roll the glass lip in coarse salt. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into prepared glass, and present with a cucumber spear and an olive.
Clubhouse Mary Mix Recipe:
- 3 heaping Tbsp of pre-made olive tapenade
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano leaves
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 heaping tsp celery salt
- 1 heaping tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 32 oz tomato juice
- 5 tsp hot sauce
- 2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with a tight-fitting lid. Close the pitcher and shake vigorously. Prepare up to four days in advance.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play