This flavorful take on the Bloody Mary owes its delicious taste to GREY GOOSE Vodka, olives, basil and oregano.
- 1½ parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka OR GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 1 part dry sherry
- 3 parts Mediterranean Mary mix
- 2 Tbsp coarse salt and a lemon wedge for rimming
Rub the juicy side of a lemon on the outer edge of a tall glass then roll the glass lip in coarse salt. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into prepared glass, and present with a cucumber spear and an olive.
Clubhouse Mary Mix Recipe:
- 3 heaping Tbsp of pre-made olive tapenade
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano leaves
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 heaping tsp celery salt
- 1 heaping tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 32 oz tomato juice
- 5 tsp hot sauce
- 2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with a tight-fitting lid. Close the pitcher and shake vigorously. Prepare up to four days in advance.