How to catch a golf ball in your Mercedes SLS
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jun 27, 2012 3:50 PM ET
Ever go to the driving range and aim for the guy driving the cart that picks up the balls? This is kind of like that except with a $200,000 Mercedes, driving a tad bit faster than that golf ball picker. Just your average day at the local practice facility.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Rose's media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- No. 1-ranked amateur Williams signs with Nike
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path