New Nike commercial features Woods as salesman
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 14, 2013 10:49 AM ET
For those that have ever wondered what it might be like to have Tiger Woods sell you your newest driver, the latest commercial from Nike and Dick's Sporting Goods offers a glimpse.
The spot features Woods, who claimed his 76th career PGA Tour title last week at Doral, as a salesman explaining to a customer the benefits of Nike's new VR_S Covert driver. Just as Clark Kent becomes Superman, Woods the employee morphs into Woods the 14-time major winner, in order to complete the sale.
Check out the full spot below:
Tags: Tiger Woods
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots