New Nike commercial features Woods as salesman
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 14, 2013 10:49 AM ET
For those that have ever wondered what it might be like to have Tiger Woods sell you your newest driver, the latest commercial from Nike and Dick's Sporting Goods offers a glimpse.
The spot features Woods, who claimed his 76th career PGA Tour title last week at Doral, as a salesman explaining to a customer the benefits of Nike's new VR_S Covert driver. Just as Clark Kent becomes Superman, Woods the employee morphs into Woods the 14-time major winner, in order to complete the sale.
Check out the full spot below:
Tags: Tiger Woods
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae