New Nike commercial features Woods as salesman
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 14, 2013 10:49 AM ET
For those that have ever wondered what it might be like to have Tiger Woods sell you your newest driver, the latest commercial from Nike and Dick's Sporting Goods offers a glimpse.
The spot features Woods, who claimed his 76th career PGA Tour title last week at Doral, as a salesman explaining to a customer the benefits of Nike's new VR_S Covert driver. Just as Clark Kent becomes Superman, Woods the employee morphs into Woods the 14-time major winner, in order to complete the sale.
Check out the full spot below:
Tags: Tiger Woods
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth