It wouldn't be a grill room without weekly food and drink specials. Join us each week for what's 'On the Menu' and see what tasty treats we're offering up.
With a record 82 PGA Tour victories, seven major championships and numerous other accolades, Sam Snead rarely ever disappointed.
So why would a beer named after him be any different? Guess what ... it's not.
Slammin’ Sam was launched July 2, 2012 at The Greenbrier Resort – the famed getaway in White Sulphur Springs, W. Va., that Snead called his professional home for more than 60 years.
The beer is a perfect paring of Blue Moon meets Sam Adams and is the go-to brew no matter your beer preference.
If you didn't get the chance to enjoy this refreshing beverage this week at The Greenbrier, it will be coming soon to a restaurant or golf course near you.
Available in cans, bottles and kegs, it will be introduced at other world-renowned resorts, as well as golf courses, restaurants, bars and everywhere beer is sold. The line’s packaging and imagery showcase vintage photos of Snead from the 1950’s and ‘60’s.
Do yourself a favor and serve this at your next summer cookout. I can't promise it will do anything for your golf game, but you'll be the talk of the block.
- LIVE STREAM: Coming up: Bahamas LPGA
- SCORING: Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA Bahamas
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots