Numbers don't lie. But what do they really say? Each day in the Grill Room, we will offer up a daily stat from the world of golf for you to chew on. Today's nugget:
With yesterday's win at the AT&T National, Tiger Woods passed Jack Nicklaus for sole possession of second in career PGA Tour wins with 74. Woods is now just eight wins shy of tying Sam Snead for first all-time, who has 82.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots