Tale of the tape: Tiger's house vs. Rory's
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 22, 2013 11:35 AM ET
Local real-estate agent Jeff Lichtenstein posted on his blog a “tale of the house” between the two superstars’ South Florida homes.
Though Tiger’s is much larger (nearly 6,000 square feet) and features a view of both the intercoastal and ocean, his European white modern home on Jupiter Island is also nearly $37 million more expensive than the – ahem – cozy digs Rory recently purchased in Palm Beach Gardens.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play