Tale of the tape: Tiger's house vs. Rory's
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 22, 2013 11:35 AM ET
Local real-estate agent Jeff Lichtenstein posted on his blog a “tale of the house” between the two superstars’ South Florida homes.
Though Tiger’s is much larger (nearly 6,000 square feet) and features a view of both the intercoastal and ocean, his European white modern home on Jupiter Island is also nearly $37 million more expensive than the – ahem – cozy digs Rory recently purchased in Palm Beach Gardens.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots