The golf world uses Twitter to share news and offer a glimpse into players’ lives and thoughts. Here are the best tweets from the past 24 hours.
You can nominate your favorites from the day as well by re-tweeting the best 140-character dispatches with the hashtag #GCTOTD.
Beau Hossler is learning how the pros are treated on the PGA Tour.
@beauhossler Mercedes GL courtesy car, i guess that's standard
Bud Cauley found out a fun fact about Lady Liberty.
@BudCauley Found out today that the statue of liberty is actually in new jersey waters and not in New York. Didn't know that
A trio of players were happy to qualify for the British Open at Royal Lytham and St. Annes.
@Marcusfraser Off to the British Open, got through on the number, pretty pumped to say the least!
@jimbogolf1 British open here we come!!!
@ThorbjornOlesen Very nice to have qualify to #TheOpen yesterday! Long and tough day but paid off :). #IrishOpen this week, 9 holes this afternoon..
Keegan Bradley is loving his time in Northern Ireland for this week's Irish Open.
@Keegan_Bradley This is a bunker on the 17th at Portrush Wee bit of a lip. #I'mdelirious #nosleep #IrishOpen http://t.co/XD73dVki
@Keegan_Bradley You know the weather getsbad here wenit's 50 blowing 20 sprinkling and the people keep saying"hope the weather holds out like this all week"
Finally, Colt Knost should have no problem finding energy when he needs it - at least, for a while.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path