The golf world uses Twitter to share news and offer a glimpse into players’ lives and thoughts. Here are the best tweets from the past 24 hours.
You can nominate your favorites from the day as well by re-tweeting the best 140-character dispatches with the hashtag #GCTOTD.
The field assembled for this week's AT&T National welcomes the return to Congressional C.C.
@JeffOvertonPGA Congressional is in awesome shape. I think the winning score will be much higher than last years us open.
Bud Cauley is enjoying Congressional for another reason.
The Nationwide Tour arrives at a new stop in Indiana, and players are raving about host Victoria National G.C.
@Morgan_Hoffmann Played pract round at Victoria National today for the first time, gunna have to say top 15 courses ive ever played and top 5 conditioned
And, naturally, the European Tour is collectively jazzed to play the Irish Open at Royal Portrush.@ManasseroMatteo Had 18 holes in portrush, so happy that a tour event is back in a great links course, what a test it will be !!! #linksgolf #irishopen
The LPGA is in Arkansas this week for the Walmart Northwest Arkansas Championship. Michelle Wie was a part of a group who had quite the dinner last night.
Finally, Joe Ogilvie is wondering how Web.com will fit in as the new sponsor of the PGA Tour's developmental circuit.
@ogilviej Will be interesting to see how http://Web.com leverages their new sponsorship. Fits rather well if they are creative.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth