The golf world uses Twitter to share news and offer a glimpse into players’ lives and thoughts. Here are the best tweets from the past 24 hours.
You can nominate your favorites from the day as well by re-tweeting the best 140-character dispatches with the hashtag #GCTOTD.
The field assembled for this week's AT&T National welcomes the return to Congressional C.C.
@JeffOvertonPGA Congressional is in awesome shape. I think the winning score will be much higher than last years us open.
Bud Cauley is enjoying Congressional for another reason.
The Nationwide Tour arrives at a new stop in Indiana, and players are raving about host Victoria National G.C.
@Morgan_Hoffmann Played pract round at Victoria National today for the first time, gunna have to say top 15 courses ive ever played and top 5 conditioned
And, naturally, the European Tour is collectively jazzed to play the Irish Open at Royal Portrush.@ManasseroMatteo Had 18 holes in portrush, so happy that a tour event is back in a great links course, what a test it will be !!! #linksgolf #irishopen
The LPGA is in Arkansas this week for the Walmart Northwest Arkansas Championship. Michelle Wie was a part of a group who had quite the dinner last night.
Finally, Joe Ogilvie is wondering how Web.com will fit in as the new sponsor of the PGA Tour's developmental circuit.
@ogilviej Will be interesting to see how http://Web.com leverages their new sponsorship. Fits rather well if they are creative.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path