Amy Wilson discusses new Wives Association book
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 23, 2013 10:10 AM ET
On Wednesday's "Morning Drive" Amy Wilson, president of the PGA Tour Wives Association stopped by to share information on the book "Beyond the Fairways and Greens: A Look Inside the Lives of PGA Tour Families."
Wilson, who is married to Mark Wilson, added that this is a 25th anniversary book of the PGA Tour Wives Association, which features hundres of stories and photographs from PGA Tour families, along with 134 family recipes.
For more information on the book click here.
Tags: Mark Wilson
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae