Amy Wilson discusses new Wives Association book
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 23, 2013 10:10 AM ET
On Wednesday's "Morning Drive" Amy Wilson, president of the PGA Tour Wives Association stopped by to share information on the book "Beyond the Fairways and Greens: A Look Inside the Lives of PGA Tour Families."
Wilson, who is married to Mark Wilson, added that this is a 25th anniversary book of the PGA Tour Wives Association, which features hundres of stories and photographs from PGA Tour families, along with 134 family recipes.
For more information on the book click here.
Tags: Mark Wilson
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management