Supermodel Angie Everhart is one of four celebrity contestants on the latest season of The Haney Project on Golf Channel. When people recognize her, she joked that people tend to recognize her more for who she is dating than for what she does.
Her father has played golf for many years and she has grown up around the game her entire life. There is a lot more pressure in golf than there is in modeling and part of the intimidation involves being out on the course alone whereas in modeling, you are surrounded by a lot of people. She plans to introduce the game of golf to her son and he is already excited about the game.
The competition in this season of The Haney Project has to do with who is the most improved over the entire season. Hank Haney is an amazing teacher and there is a reason why he was Tiger Woods’ swing coach. He has a unique way of teaching players and he teaches differently based on the person but no matter what, Hank is effective.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invit., Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchor attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly