Chan Song is the latest contestant to be eliminated from Big Break Greenbrier. When asked about his show nickname of the “Elimination Challenge King,” he said that he was given the nickname after the 3rd episode of Big Break Greenbrier and it stuck. Even though the experience has already happened, it is still hard to watch the episode where he was eliminated. There is a lot of gamesmanship on the Big Break and that is one of the reasons why it is great television.
His sisters Aree and Naree as well as his parents have enjoyed watching the show and watching him compete although he admitted that it was strange to watch other people watching him on television.
Everyone has rituals or superstitions in golf and his ritual in his pre-shot routine is eating grass. Chan said he picked up the habit from LSU Head Football Les Miles and he brought two bags of grass into the Morning Drive studio with him which he got from his sister Aree’s backyard.
He is exempt on PGA TOUR Canada and he looks forward to competing there next summer but for the immediate future, he plans to compete in Monday qualifiers on the Web.com Tour and will hopefully get to play in a few events in 2013.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process