Jason Kokrak tied for 2nd last week in the Frys.com Open to move inside the top 125 on the PGA TOUR Money List and he was a very happy guy on the practice range. He was just one of many happy guys including Jonas Blixt who won last week in the Frys.com Open, Rocco Mediate who is about to turn 50 and join the Champions Tour, Tim Petrovic who moved into the top 150 on the Money List, and even Vijay Singh is happy because he is putting well and he finished T4 last week in the Frys.com Open.
Rymer has been to Q-School a number of times and the last time he played there, he started his final nine holes knowing that he had to shoot 5 or 6 under par in order to keep his card. He made 6 birdies and 1 bogey on those nine holes including a short miss on the last green. He ended up failing to keep his card by one stroke and after hearing that news, he had to return to the road with his 10 month old son and his pregnant wife. It is an unbelievably tough experience and his own experiences definitely impact the way he views the event and the way he covers the event for Golf Channel.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots