Jason Kokrak tied for 2nd last week in the Frys.com Open to move inside the top 125 on the PGA TOUR Money List and he was a very happy guy on the practice range. He was just one of many happy guys including Jonas Blixt who won last week in the Frys.com Open, Rocco Mediate who is about to turn 50 and join the Champions Tour, Tim Petrovic who moved into the top 150 on the Money List, and even Vijay Singh is happy because he is putting well and he finished T4 last week in the Frys.com Open.
Rymer has been to Q-School a number of times and the last time he played there, he started his final nine holes knowing that he had to shoot 5 or 6 under par in order to keep his card. He made 6 birdies and 1 bogey on those nine holes including a short miss on the last green. He ended up failing to keep his card by one stroke and after hearing that news, he had to return to the road with his 10 month old son and his pregnant wife. It is an unbelievably tough experience and his own experiences definitely impact the way he views the event and the way he covers the event for Golf Channel.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth