His great friend Greg Norman has been working behind the scenes to try to get Bill Clinton to appear on his show and now Jay Coffin has met him and Clinton said that he wants to do the show which is great. He said that Brendan is welcome anytime and that he is in charge of any decision under $5 in value. The Nationwide Tour is such an amazing proving ground for the PGA TOUR and it is exciting to see it be played in South America. Originally he was not supportive of golf being in the Olympics but as time has gone on, he is becoming a lot more supportive and sees how the Olympics will be able to grow the game worldwide in amazing ways. The Olympics makes him think of the amateur pursuit of sports rather than the professional pursuit. In response to what Lee Westwood said in expressing his support for a Major in Asia, he said that he had not even considered moving one of the established Majors but he could see it happen. To him, the one statistic that mattered the most when he was playing was the Money List. To even have a chance to win both the PGA TOUR and European Tour money lists in one year is an amazing opportunity. From a fan’s perspective, Luke Donald has more to play for but from a player’s perspective, Webb Simpson has more to play for. Even though he has had a great 2011 season, a 5-year exemption would be crucial for Webb in terms of job security. He cannot see how the actions of the person throwing a hot dog at Tiger Woods was either courageous or epic in any way, shape, or form. The game of golf is unique in that the fans are actually in the playing arena with the players as opposed to sitting in an isolated spot in the audience. He is not at all concerned about player safety on the PGA TOUR. He was with President George W. Bush last week in Dallas for the Warrior Open for wounded veterans and he would love to have him on the second season of Feherty although he knows that Bush 43 does not like to do a lot of interviews of publicity of any kind.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take