He thinks he is as well qualified as the people watching Morning Drive to say what Tiger’s expectations are. He definitely knows that Tiger wants to win and that is what he thinks about every time he tees it up. While he would be incredibly pleased to see Tiger win, he would be surprised to see him win but he thinks that Tiger will contend. The last time he saw Tiger speak on television he said that Tiger looked like a beaten man which he is not. He has been there for so many of Tiger’s great moments on the golf course and he is a Tiger believer. While Tiger may not return to the same level of dominance, he does not believe for a moment that he will not win again. Tiger has raised the standard to such a high level. If he could have one guest next season, he would want Bill Murray.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth