He thinks he is as well qualified as the people watching Morning Drive to say what Tiger’s expectations are. He definitely knows that Tiger wants to win and that is what he thinks about every time he tees it up. While he would be incredibly pleased to see Tiger win, he would be surprised to see him win but he thinks that Tiger will contend. The last time he saw Tiger speak on television he said that Tiger looked like a beaten man which he is not. He has been there for so many of Tiger’s great moments on the golf course and he is a Tiger believer. While Tiger may not return to the same level of dominance, he does not believe for a moment that he will not win again. Tiger has raised the standard to such a high level. If he could have one guest next season, he would want Bill Murray.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- C. Choi leads; 61 for Nordqvist | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process