- Record Falls
Matt Every beat the course record by a single shot at TPC San Antonio with his 1st round 63. He's 9-under par and 3 shots ahead of Hunter Haas in the Valero Texas Open.
Ai Miyazato and Azahara Munoz enjoyed playing together so much in the first two rounds that they'll do it again today. They are tied for the lead at 8-under par in the LPGA LOTTE Championship presented by J Golf.
- Early Exits
Michelle Wie's rounds of 78-76 led to her 3rd missed cut in a row. Playing partner Lexi Thompson was just three shots better and she missed the cut as well.
- Lee's Lead
Lee Westwood backed up a 1st round 65 with a 2nd round 68 to grab the clubhouse lead at 11-under par in the Asian Tour's Indonesian Masters.
- House Votes for Small Business Tax Cuts
- American Airlines Unions Support US Airways Takeover
- Starbucks Ditches the Insects
7:12a ET: Jackie DeAngelis, CNBC Business Report
7:45a ET: Jason Sobel, GolfChannel.com Senior Writer
8:15a ET: John Feinstein, Golf Channel Contributor
8:30a ET: Greg Norman, World Golf Hall of Fame Member
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Check back later in the show for interviews and analysis
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Get On Your Boots” by U2
“Truckin’” by Grateful Dead
“I Need To Know” by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Monday, April 23
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Palmer fires 62, grabs early Colonial lead | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory| Scores
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation