- In Your Grillo
20-year-old Argentinian rookie Emiliano Grillo made 2 eagles today en route to a 2nd round 67 in the European Tour's ISPS Handa Perth International. He's 11-under-par overall while Americans Bo Van Pelt and Jason Dufner are also in contention.
- 59 Watch
Suzann Pettersen had us on 59 watch early this morning in the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship. She birdied 9 of her first 14 holes and then parred in to shoot a 63. Pettersen leads by one after the 1st round.
- Twin 62's
22-year-old rookie Bud Cauley and 48-year-old Marco Dawson are tied atop the leaderboard thru 1 round in The McGladrey Classic at 8-under-par. They start the day 2 shots ahead of the field.
- Oh, Canada
The Canadian Professional Golf Tour will become PGA TOUR Canada in time for the 2013 season. The top 5 on the tour's order of merit at the end of the year will earn Web.com Tour cards.
- Google Shares Plummet 8%
- BP Gulf of Mexico Oil Investigation
- Google’s New “Chromebook” Laptop
7:12a ET: Jackie DeAngelis, CNBC Business Report
7:30a ET: David Leadbetter, PGA Master Professional
8:15a ET: Keegan Bradley, 3-time PGA TOUR Winner
8:30a ET: Ernie Els, World Golf Hall of Fame Member
9:15a ET: Scott Walker, Golf Channel Reporter
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“I Feel it All” by Feist
“The Man Who Sold the World” by David Bowie
“The Chain” by Fleetwood Mac
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Monday, October 22
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path