Glenn Weckerlin is the Global Director for Brand & Product Line Management for Chevron. This is a special week for Chevron as they have announced a new partnership with the USGA. This is a perfect partnership as the USGA has been investing in research and science since the 1920’s and it is a perfect tie-in with the work that Chevron is doing by using golf to teach science to kids with their Chevron STEM Zone.
This partnership gives Chevron the opportunity to take scientific ideas and concepts and bringing them to life in the eyes of many kids. To be able to teach kids about science and technology during the summer months at events like the U.S. Open is a bonus as kids will be able to learn when school is not in session.
Chevron will be seen during U.S. Open week through Eagles for Education as well as the Chevron STEM Zone. Eagles for Education will be a part of selected events throughout the 2012 season and Chevron will be visible in some form in every USGA Championship as well as usga.org.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Sr. PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots