Graeme McDowell, who is 17th in the Official World Golf Ranking, is a member of Team Lake Nona in the 2012 Tavistock Cup. He is playing with Gary Woodland today for Lake Nona and he told Gary that he had the first 10 holes but he was relying on Gary to hit it long on the long 11th hole today.
He is very happy with the way he is playing right now because every part of his game seems to be consistently good and his performance is reflecting that consistency. He is looking forward to playing at Bay Hill this week and Houston next week to prepare for The Masters.
Competitive practice is a great way to sharpen the game for PGA TOUR events and this event is not only a lot of fun but it is a great way to improve your game and prepare. This event is always a lot of fun and it brings together many people in the community in an effort to raise a great deal of money for charities. This is one of his favorite weeks of the year and it is particularly nice this year with his parents in town.
This event has some great sponsors with some great closest to the pin and long drive contest prizes and he is looking forward to competing for some of those prizes over the next two days.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots