Holly Sonders played in the pro-am portion of the CVS Caremark Charity Classic earlier this week in Rhode Island and she is in Monroe, New York this weekend to play in Mark Lye’s Charity Pro-Am to benefit Occupations, Inc.
She said that she played well at the CVS Caremark Charity Classic and her team finished at -12 at Rhode Island Country Club although they were several shots behind the winners. It was her first trip to Rhode Island and she really enjoyed her time there. When it comes to her golf game, she is not playing as well as she would like but she is enjoying being to meet some great people.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LPGA SCORING: Johnson wins first LPGA title
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play