Holly Sonders played in the pro-am portion of the CVS Caremark Charity Classic earlier this week in Rhode Island and she is in Monroe, New York this weekend to play in Mark Lye’s Charity Pro-Am to benefit Occupations, Inc.
She said that she played well at the CVS Caremark Charity Classic and her team finished at -12 at Rhode Island Country Club although they were several shots behind the winners. It was her first trip to Rhode Island and she really enjoyed her time there. When it comes to her golf game, she is not playing as well as she would like but she is enjoying being to meet some great people.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots