Holly Sonders played in the pro-am portion of the CVS Caremark Charity Classic earlier this week in Rhode Island and she is in Monroe, New York this weekend to play in Mark Lye’s Charity Pro-Am to benefit Occupations, Inc.
She said that she played well at the CVS Caremark Charity Classic and her team finished at -12 at Rhode Island Country Club although they were several shots behind the winners. It was her first trip to Rhode Island and she really enjoyed her time there. When it comes to her golf game, she is not playing as well as she would like but she is enjoying being to meet some great people.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae