Morning Drive Updates Host Holly Sonders is playing in the BMW Charity Pro-Am this week on the Nationwide Tour in Greenville, South Carolina. She said that she spent three hours on the range but only hit about 15-20 balls because so many people were excited to see her and tell her how much they love Morning Drive. She will be playing the host course with Peter Lonard on Saturday so she might be on the Golf Channel broadcast.
She has played a lot of competitive golf over the years and she is excited about this week but added that it is nice to be playing alongside a very good professional golfer in Peter Lonard. Lonard is hitting the ball well and she is excited to be teaming up with him.
During her year and a half at Golf Channel, she said that her game has gotten worse as she does not have many opportunities to practice. When she was playing at Michigan State, she did nothing but practice and play but now she is too busy with Morning Drive and other shows.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management