The Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals consists of 170 hospitals nationwide in its network including the Arnold Palmer Hospital in Orlando. They raise their money $1 at a time and any money that is donated goes straight to the affiliated hospital in your area and the PGA TOUR has done a wonderful job to raise awareness for what the Children’s Miracle Network does. There are many different things in play for the final event of the year when it comes to sponsor’s exemptions and the tournament always tries to strike a balance among many different interests including rookies, veterans, money list, who would be good for TV, the Pro-Am, the fans, etc. When it comes to earning a PGA TOUR card, players have upwards of 40 tournaments every year and they also take that fact into consideration. He has not been contacted by either Webb Simpson’s or Luke Donald’s respective camps but plans to do so between now and Friday’s 5PM deadline. Both players have their own priorities and he absolutely hopes they will show up. His favorite ride at Disney is Everest.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots