- Donald's Defense
Luke Donald won his 2nd consecutive BMW PGA Championship to regain the number one spot in the Official World Golf Ranking. Donald broke 70 in all four rounds to win by four shots over Justin Rose and Paul Lawrie.
- Sigh of Relief
Zach Johnson thought he holed a 5-foot putt on the 72nd hole to win the Crowne Plaza Invitational by three shots. Little did he realize that he needed that putt to win by one. Johnson was penalized two shots on the final hole for moving his ball mark and then failing to put it back in its original spot. Nonetheless, he earned his first victory since winning this same event in 2010.
- Chap the Champ
Roger Chapman built a nine shot lead during the final round of the Senior PGA Championship and then cruised on the back 9 to finish two clear of John Cook. It's Chapman's first career Champions Tour win.
- Oh Captain
We won't know officially until a Tuesday news conference, but early reports say Fred Couples will lead the U.S. Presidents Cup team for the third straight time. The 2013 International team is expected to be captained by rookie captain Nick Price.
7:15a ET: Major Dan Rooney, Folds of Honor Foundation
7:30a ET: Kendra Graham, Golf Channel Rules Insider
7:52a ET: Lauren Thompson, Top 10 Things You Missed
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Golf World Executive Editor
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Message in a Bottle” by The Police
“Learning to Fly” by Pink Floyd
“Begin the Begin” by R.E.M.
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Tuesday, May 29
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth