- Blixt the Field
PGA TOUR rookie Jonas Blixt made 2 birdies in the final 4 holes to win the Frys.com Open for his first career PGA TOUR victory. He beat Tim Petrovic and Jason Kokrak by a single shot.
- Shane Shines
Shane Lowry shot a final round 66 to win the Portugal Masters by one shot over Ross Fisher. It's Lowry's 2nd career European Tour win and his first of 2012.
- In the Park
Inbee Park shot a final round 67 to deny Na Yeon Choi back-to-back wins in the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia. It's Park's 2nd win of 2012 and she has finished in the top 3 in her last 6 starts.
- Best for Last
Fred Funk birdied the final hole in the Greater Hickory Classic to defeat Duffy Waldorf by a single shot. It's Funk's 2nd Champions Tour win of the season and the 8th of his career.
- Japan’s Softbank Buying Majority Stake in Sprint
- Amazon eBook Refunds
7:12a ET: Courtney Reagan, CNBC Business Report
7:45 & 8:45a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf World Senior Writer
7:50a ET: Lauren Thompson, Top 10 Things You Missed
8:03a ET: Dottie Pepper, Golf Channel on NBC Analyst
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Golf World Executive Editor
8:30a ET: Helio Castroneves, 3-time Indianapolis 500 Champion
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Come Together” by The Beatles
“Invisible Sun” by The Police
“Working Man” by Rush
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Tuesday, October 16
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Sr. PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots