Na Yeon Choi is the 2012 U.S. Women’s Open Champion and 2nd in the Rolex Women’s World Golf Rankings. She said that it is a wonderful feeling to win her first Major and to now be home in South Korea with her family makes the whole experience even better.
After her triple bogey on 10 in the final round, she was definitely angry with herself but on the walk to the 11th tee she was able to calm herself down with the assistance of her caddie. He talked to her about everything other than golf and she was able to relax enough to be able to go on and win.
She went to a mall in South Korea after getting home and she was definitely recognized by a lot more people. It is definitely an interesting feeling being recognized but she knows that as a Major Champion, that is a responsibility that comes with the victory and she is ready for that change in her life.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process