R&B Singer/Songwriter Ne-Yo sat down with Win McMurry during the Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational in Las Vegas. He provided the entertainment during the gala and in his opinion, Michael Jordan is a walking and talking example of excellence and proof that if you have a dream and work hard for it, you can succeed.
Jordan invited him personally and another great aspect of the event is charitable element as a lot of great work is being done to help the Make A Wish Foundation and other charities.
As for his golf game, he knows how to play but does not play too often. He has not exactly won any championships and he does not have too many highlights to speak of on the course.
When you are recording a new album, you are moving in many different directions and the concepts evolve. The album’s name has changed and a lot of the songs and inspirations have changed as well. In addition to his album, he is working as the Senior Vice President of A&R at Motown Records and he is excited to work to find new talent for the record label. He also has a new clothing line that he is very excited about.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management