6-time Major Champion and World Golf Hall of Fame Member Nick Faldo is a part of Golf Channel’s 7 Nights at the Academy which begins on December 12th at 7PM ET. He, Johnny Miller, and Raymond Floyd did five shows each for this special programming and in his shows, Faldo will take viewers through the entire bag and is done in conjunction with his new book that is being released to coincide with the 25th anniversary of his first Open Championship win. He has been very busy lately giving a lot of instructional lessons.
When it comes to the Rory vs. Luke debate, he cannot believe that Rory is not getting enough credit for he did in winning a Major Championship. Knowing from personal experience, winning a Major Championship is very, very difficult and while Luke Donald has had a great year and a consistent year, he did not win a Major. On top of the fact that he won the U.S. Open, McIlroy’s successful response to his final round collapse in The Masters makes it even clearer in his mind that Rory McIlroy is the World Player of the Year.
He would define talent as someone’s ability to do anything at any time to make something happen and that is what made Jack Nicklaus and makes Tiger Woods so special. The most talented player when he played was far and away Seve Ballesteros. Seve was able to pull off any shot at any time in any manner and it was absolutely phenomenal to watch what he could do when he was at his best.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Lewis in LPGA finale
- SCORING: Bae leads Bradley | LPGA Mobile Bay
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play