She felt that the highlight of Big Break Ireland was the location because it was dream come true for her as well as everyone to play golf in Ireland. She is good friends with former Big Break cast member Ryann O’Toole and she advised Nicole to be ready for anything and always get enough sleep. The conditions in Ireland were very tough at times and you hear about it but you have no idea how intense the conditions really are until you actually play in them. If you are able to get over hitting some bad shots in the wind and move on to the next opportunity you are able to survive and advance in the show. She feels that Big Break teaches you that one shot can truly make or break you on the golf course and that you need to take advantage of every moment in every round.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth