She felt that the highlight of Big Break Ireland was the location because it was dream come true for her as well as everyone to play golf in Ireland. She is good friends with former Big Break cast member Ryann O’Toole and she advised Nicole to be ready for anything and always get enough sleep. The conditions in Ireland were very tough at times and you hear about it but you have no idea how intense the conditions really are until you actually play in them. If you are able to get over hitting some bad shots in the wind and move on to the next opportunity you are able to survive and advance in the show. She feels that Big Break teaches you that one shot can truly make or break you on the golf course and that you need to take advantage of every moment in every round.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots