- Record Round
PGA TOUR rookie Brian Harman came to the 18th hole at PGA National needing an eagle for 59. Instead, he made par and shot 61 to set the course record by 3 shots. He's now 6-under par.
- Rosey Glow
Justin Rose is tied in the lead at 8-under par after 36 holes in The Honda Classic with Tom Gillis. Rory McIlroy and Dicky Pride are one shot back.
- Tiger's Charge
With his son watching him in person for the first time -- and hovering around the cut line -- Tiger Woods finished birdie-birdie to get to 1-under par. He tees off this morning at 10:57 Eastern with Lee Westwood.
- Doral Debut
Paul Casey will make his first start of 2012 next week in the WGC-Cadillac Championship. He missed the first two months recovering from shoulder surgery he needed after a snowboarding injury.
10:15a ET: Gary Williams, Morning Drive Co-Host
10:30a ET: Steve DiMeglio, USA Today Golf Writer
11:15a ET: Todd Lewis, Golf Channel Reporter
11:45a ET: Roger Maltbie, Golf Channel on NBC Analyst
12:05a ET: Jay Townsend, European Tour Analyst
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Morning Drive: Best of Saturday March 3, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* It's Moving Day at the Honda Classic > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Got to Get You Into My Life” by The Beatles
“Mr. Blue Sky” by Electric Light Orchestra
“Panama” by Van Halen
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Sunday, March 4
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LPGA SCORING: Johnson wins first LPGA title
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play