The Men’s Regionals for the NCAA Men’s Golf Championship have been announced and there are 81 teams and 45 individuals fighting for 30 team and 6 individual spots in the Championship. Until recently, 81 teams played over 3 regional sites but there were too many variables which could have had an overly positive or negative impact on teams. The expansion to 6 regionals removes some of those variables. All of the regionals are strong as every team has to have at least a .500 record to even be eligible for a spot in the regionals. The NCAA did its best to keep as many teams as possible close to home for the regionals but some teams will have to travel across the country. It will be exciting to see who will earn places in the NCAA Championship which will be held at Riviera Country Club this year.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Mickelson to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae