Suzann Pettersen won the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship for his second win in as many weeks on the LPGA Tour and her 10th career win. She won the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship in South Korea the week before. She is not quite sure exactly what has changed in her game over the last month but she knows that she is playing well and she is enjoying it. In fact, she feels that she has played well all year long but it is only now that she is getting into the winner’s circle.
The 2015 Solheim Cup will be played in Germany and she feels that Germany will be a great spot for the event as they have a number of Ladies European Tour events there and all of them have great support for the fans. It is always exciting to go to new places for the Solheim Cup and she hopes to be on the European team in 2015.
When it comes to choosing equipment, money is not the top factor in her personal experience. She wants to be able to play equipment that she is comfortable with and with equipment that she feels can take her game to its highest levels. Rory McIlroy definitely has a decision to make now that he and Titleist have decided to part ways after the 2012 season and whether he signs with Nike or not, Rory will likely sign with a company whose equipment he is comfortable with.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth