Suzann Pettersen won the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship for his second win in as many weeks on the LPGA Tour and her 10th career win. She won the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship in South Korea the week before. She is not quite sure exactly what has changed in her game over the last month but she knows that she is playing well and she is enjoying it. In fact, she feels that she has played well all year long but it is only now that she is getting into the winner’s circle.
The 2015 Solheim Cup will be played in Germany and she feels that Germany will be a great spot for the event as they have a number of Ladies European Tour events there and all of them have great support for the fans. It is always exciting to go to new places for the Solheim Cup and she hopes to be on the European team in 2015.
When it comes to choosing equipment, money is not the top factor in her personal experience. She wants to be able to play equipment that she is comfortable with and with equipment that she feels can take her game to its highest levels. Rory McIlroy definitely has a decision to make now that he and Titleist have decided to part ways after the 2012 season and whether he signs with Nike or not, Rory will likely sign with a company whose equipment he is comfortable with.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play